Proxy Server :::::::
Its allow for you to configure your browser to route your browser traffic through that machine, which then makes a request for a page on your behalf, and then sends you the results. These are usually used at no cost to the user. Since they are accessible to the public these are often quite slow. Please see instructions for using a proxy server.
There are a variety of types of these proxy servers:
* Transparent Proxy - This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server and also makes the original IP address available through the http headers. These are generally used for their ability to cache websites and do not effectively provide any anonymity to those who use them. However, the use of a transparent proxy will get you around simple IP bans. They are transparent in the terms that your IP address is exposed, not transparent in the terms that you do not know that you are using it (your system is not specifically configured to use it.) This type of proxy server does not hide your IP address.
* Anonymous Proxy - This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but does not make the original IP address available. This type of proxy server is detectable, but provides reasonable anonymity for most users. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
* Distorting Proxy - This type of proxy server identifies itself as a proxy server, but make an incorrect original IP address available through the http headers. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
* High Anonymity Proxy - This type of proxy server does not identify itself as a proxy server and does not make available the original IP address. This type of proxy server will hide your IP address.
A proxy server acts as a security barrier between your internal network and the Internet, keeping others on the Internet from being able to obtain access to information that is located on your internal network.........and your browser is become like invible........its hide your ip. like you use china country proxy den open google.com now google will open in china language form............!~
How to change proxy settings in Browsers
@ Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on Tools then click on Options….
3. Click on the Advance tab, then click on the Network sub-tab and finally on the Settings… button.
4. Tick the Manual Proxy Configuration: radio button.
5. In the HTTP Proxy: box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
6. In the Port: box, type the in the port number that is used by the proxy server.
7. Click OK to close the Connection Settings window.
8. Click OK to close the Options window.
@ Internet Explorer
1. On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options, click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
2. Under Proxy server, click to select the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
3. In the Address box, type the IP address of the proxy server.
4. In the Port box, type the port number that is used by the proxy server for client connections (by default, 8080).
5. You can click to select the Bypass proxy server for local addresses check box if you do not want the proxy server computer to be used when you connect to a computer on the local network (this may speed up performance).
6. Click OK to close the LAN Settings dialog box.
7. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.
@ proxy settings In Google Chrome.
* To change proxy settings: Click "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon right under the "window close" button.
* A popup menu will be dipslayed. Click "Options".
* Select the "Under the Hood" tab.
* Scroll down and Click "change proxy settings" button.
* A popup dialog will be display. Select the Connections tab on this dialg.
* If you are using LAN, click "LAN Settings" button. If you are using Dial-up or Virtual Private Network connection, select necessary connection and click "Settings" button.
* Make sure the "automatically detect proxy settings" and "use a proxy automatic configuration script" options are not checked.
* In the "Proxy Server" area, click the check box next to Use a proxy server for this connection.
* If nessesary, enable "bypass proxy server for local addresses".
* Click the "Advanced" button and set Proxy Server address (proxy IP), proxy server port.
* Click OK.
@ proxy settings in Safari.
* To change proxy settings: Open Safari
* Click Safari on top of the screen.
* Click "Preferences".
* In the menu bar at the top of the window, Click "Advanced".
* Click on the "Change Settings" button next to the Proxies label
* Click on the check box button next to Web Proxy (HTTP)
* Enter proxy server and port information
* Select "Apply Now" to save settings.
Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy Server
The Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy (ASSP) Server project aims to create an open source platform-independent SMTP Proxy server which implements auto-whitelists, self learning Bayesian, Greylisting, DNSBL, DNSWL, URIBL, SPF, SRS, Backscatter, Virus scanning, attachment blocking, Senderbase and multiple other filter methods. Click 'Browse all files' to download the professional version 2.2.1 build 12221.
WEB PROXY SITES:
If Facebook are block in your offices, college and home then don't worry Click at below link
and access your FB Account.